2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Pager per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Pager;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pager at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within Pager are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pager makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pager does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Pager.
In no event shall Pager or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Pager, even if Pager or a Pager authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Pager could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pager does not warrant that any of the materials on Pager are accurate, complete or current. Pager may make changes to the materials contained in Pager at any time without notice. However Pager does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pager has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pager of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.